Here are 10 helpful tips on how we are working to keep everyone well at Tri-State and what you can do yourself to remain healthy:
- No hugs & handshakes. We are a warm camp community but this year, let’s use fist & elbow bumps.
- All doorknobs will be disinfected nightly around the convention center.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. There are bathrooms located on every floor of the convention center.
- Use hand sanitizer often. Extra hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the conference center
- Use only your knuckle to touch light switches in your hotel room
- Open doors with your closed fist, hip, or using a paper towel
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects like your phone
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home if you are sick.
Posted on Tue, March 3, 2020
by Jess Michaels