The Annual Accreditation Report will be completed by every accredited camp in its non-visit year. This reflects ACA’s new emphasis on continuous compliance with the standards. The goal is to emphasize ongoing improvement and compliance throughout the entire accreditation cycle, not just during the visitation year. As shared previously, completion of this report is through an online process.
Key information regarding this report:
- To learn more about the report (location, completion, and timeline), view the 10-minute tutorial video on YouTube.
- Access to the report is found at My Accreditation Online.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Ready to Start Now.”
- If your camp does not show on the list, please call Kyle to determine the necessary fix.
- Once on the site, open the tab titled “Annual Accreditation Report” and begin.
- The report can be completed any time between December 1st and February 15. This is an important deadline.
- A certified standards visitor/reviewer from our Affiliate will be assigned to review your report and he/she will make comments on your AAR and possibly contact you directly with any questions.
- It is estimated that the report will take you between 1 and 2 hours for completion, but that will vary with each camp. It is not necessary to complete it in one sitting.