The Tri-State CAMP Conference is the largest and best face-to-face marketing opportunity for companies and products hoping to make connections with summer camps. The Tri-State CAMP Conference is the largest gathering of camp professionals in the world and hosts the largest exhibit hall for the summer camp industry. Camps will be ready, willing, and able to connect with the solutions, products, and services you provide.
We sold over 75% of the booths on-site at the 2017 show. We have under 70 booths left for 2018 show. Act fast, book now!
Your exhibition takes you "beyond the booth." Your presence extends over the long haul - not just over three days in Atlantic City. The CAMP conference is the place to make long-lasting business relationships with the top decision-makers in the camp industry.
A booth at the Tri-State CAMP Conference will give your business the opportunity to:
• Secure qualified leads
• Showcase products and services
• Make industry connections
When you exhibit, you get more than floor space. Consider these special value-added incentives:
• Pre-registered mailing list - You'll have access to the names and addresses of pre-registered companies for a one-time pre-show mailing.
• Traffic-building events on the exhibit floor - To encourage maximum exhibit floor traffic during all three days that the floor is open.
• Attendance at all sessions - You're invited to attend all Keynote Sessions, Educational Sessions, and Evening events, which are ideal opportunities to network in an organic way.
• Company listing on the Camp Shopping Network website - ACA, NY and NJ members, Conference registrants, and prospective attendees can search the exhibitor listings by company and product category.
2018 Exhibitor Information
5x10 booths: $2,550
10x10 booths: $3,650
Corner booths: $200 additional per booth
• 2018 Exhibitor Application (PDF)
• 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus (PDF)
• 2018 Interactive Floor Plan
To find out about other opportunities at the 2017 Tri-State CAMP conference, contact Samara Feinberg at 212-391-5208 x1014 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org