Menu

The Importance of Play

Home / Media / Summer Camp 411 Blog
Post Featured Image

The Importance of Play

On August 20, 2018, the New York Times ran an article, "Let Kids Play" on the importance of play for children.  Renee Flax, Camper Placement Specialist for the American Camp Association, NY and NJ wrote a nice response to the article for AM Skier Insurance.  Check it out here


100 comments (Add your own)

1. Godaddy Renewal Coupons wrote:
You have composed everything in detail, It is extremely informational. Thanks for setting aside the opportunity to post. I accept there will be more individuals like me. You can likewise visit my site

Wed, October 3, 2018 @ 5:23 AM

2. chase financial auto wrote:
auto loan rates

Thu, December 27, 2018 @ 1:28 PM

3. pnc auto loan rates wrote:
auto loan rates

Fri, December 28, 2018 @ 1:28 AM

4. usaa car loan wrote:
auto loans rates

Fri, December 28, 2018 @ 1:05 PM

5. regions auto loan wrote:
[url=https://autoloanrates2019.com/]best auto loan rates today[/url]

Sat, December 29, 2018 @ 12:17 AM

6. domyhomeworkfor.me wrote:
When I was a kid, I and my friends always played with toy cars at home or outdoors... It was realy funny! Now children often play with smartphones. it's sad. Beside games, school education is the very important part of kids' life. To get help with your writing assignments go to domyhomeworkfor.me

Thu, February 7, 2019 @ 1:15 PM

7. Click here wrote:
This form should be used by Visitors to learn more about the program and help confirm which standards will be scored on the visit.

Mon, March 25, 2019 @ 7:31 AM

8. [url=https://goo.gl/]goo[/url] wrote:
Nice

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 11:33 PM

9. Ian wrote:
[url=https://goo.gl/]goo[/url]
goo

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 11:34 PM

10. <a href="http://gethelpwindows10.com">gethelpwindows10</a> wrote:
Thank you so much for this site because now we are happy for the using this site and i want say other user that they can try here for the work.

Mon, April 15, 2019 @ 1:46 AM

11. get help windows 10 wrote:
Thank you so much for this site because now we are happy for the using this site and i want say other user that they can try here for the work. So come here and enjoy this site.

Mon, April 15, 2019 @ 1:49 AM

12. wrote:
This excellent website certainly has all the information I wanted about this subject and
didn't know who to ask.

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 4:26 PM

13. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog
posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your
rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 10:37 AM

14. wrote:
Article writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with afterward you can write
if not it is complex to write.

Thu, May 23, 2019 @ 7:53 AM

15. wrote:
I quite like reading an article that will make men and women think.

Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 4:29 AM

16. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I
am reading this enormous article to improve my know-how.

Mon, June 17, 2019 @ 9:47 AM

17. wrote:
Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for
your blog. You have some really good articles and I
feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some
material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 11:20 AM

18. wrote:
Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's nice articles

Mon, July 15, 2019 @ 7:31 AM

19. wrote:
Keep on working, great job!

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 7:55 AM

20. wrote:
It's remarkable in support of me to have a web page, which is beneficial
in support of my experience. thanks admin natalielise plenty of fish

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 2:06 AM

21. wrote:
It's great that you are getting thoughts
from this article as well as from our argument
made at this time.

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 2:12 AM

22. wrote:
If some one needs expert view concerning running a blog then i advise him/her to
pay a visit this web site, Keep up the fastidious work.

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 10:41 PM

23. wrote:
Hello, all is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 3:29 AM

24. wrote:
Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it
was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but
I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints
for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 9:15 AM

25. wrote:
Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it
was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and
say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog
writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for newbie blog
writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 4:00 PM

26. wrote:
Thanks for sharing such a fastidious opinion, paragraph is nice, thats why i have read it completely

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 3:57 AM

27. wrote:
For most up-to-date information you have to visit web and on world-wide-web I found this website as a finest site for
newest updates.

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 12:18 PM

28. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 10:09 AM

29. wrote:
I really enjoy reading on this website, it holds excellent blog posts.

Sun, September 15, 2019 @ 4:30 AM

30. wrote:
I loved this post! i actually read your blog fairly often, and you're consistently coming out with a lot of great
stuff. I embedded this on my facebook, and my followers loved it.
Continue the great work :)

Sun, September 15, 2019 @ 11:11 AM

31. wrote:
I really liked this post i read your blog very often, and you're consistently coming out with some great
stuff. I contributed this on my blog, and my followers adored it.
Continue the very good work :)

Sun, September 15, 2019 @ 5:54 PM

32. wrote:
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try
it out.

Tue, September 17, 2019 @ 6:54 PM

33. wrote:
I loved this post! i try to read your blog
fairly often, and you're always coming out with a lot of great
stuff. I contributed this on my facebook, and my
followers adored it. I really admire the good work :)

Wed, September 18, 2019 @ 3:46 PM

34. wrote:
Hey there, You've done a great job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my
friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 5:40 PM

35. wrote:
I all the time emailed this web site post page to all my associates,
for the reason that if like to read it next my friends will too.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 5:49 PM

36. wrote:
It's very straightforward to find out any topic on web as compared to
books, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 6:06 PM

37. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it
;) I may come back once again since I bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be
rich and continue to guide other people.

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 7:24 PM

38. wrote:
Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 2:07 AM

39. wrote:
Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think
every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are fastidious designed
for new visitors.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 2:10 AM

40. wrote:
Incredible quest there. What occurred after? Good luck!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 2:29 AM

41. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you
penning this article and also the rest of the website
is also really good.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 2:29 AM

42. wrote:
Hi there, yeah this post is truly good and I have learned
lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 4:39 PM

43. wrote:
It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this web page dailly
and take nice data from here every day.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 4:46 PM

44. wrote:
You're so awesome! I do not suppose I've truly read anything like that before.
So nice to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this subject matter.
Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is
one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with some originality!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 5:11 PM

45. wrote:
I was recommended this blog by means of my cousin. I am now not positive whether this submit is
written through him as nobody else recognise such designated approximately my trouble.
You are wonderful! Thank you!

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 5:34 PM

46. wrote:
I've learn several excellent stuff here. Definitely worth
bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you
set to create this type of wonderful informative website.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 5:35 PM

47. wrote:
Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard
work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:02 PM

48. wrote:
I will right away snatch your rss feed as I can't find
your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.
Do you've any? Please allow me know so that I may subscribe.

Thanks.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:33 PM

49. wrote:
Great delivery. Great arguments. Keep up
the great work.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:38 PM

50. wrote:
Good way of telling, and nice piece of writing
to get facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going
to deliver in school.

Fri, September 20, 2019 @ 6:40 PM

51. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a
friend who has been doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact
that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this issue here
on your website.

Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 11:47 AM

52. wrote:
I am not sure where you are getting your info, but
good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my
mission.

Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 5:43 PM

53. wrote:
What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting
more from this website, and your views are nice in favor of new users.

Sat, September 21, 2019 @ 6:50 PM

54. wrote:
Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this
to my followers! Wonderful blog and wonderful design and style.

Sun, September 22, 2019 @ 2:53 PM

55. wrote:
Inspiring story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 3:36 PM

56. wrote:
Superb blog you have here but I was curious if you
knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
I'd really like to be a part of community where
I can get opinions from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 12:19 AM

57. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if
you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 3:36 AM

58. wrote:
Very quickly this site will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's fastidious posts

Thu, September 26, 2019 @ 4:30 PM

59. wrote:
Hello there, I discovered your web site by the use of
Google while searching for a similar topic, your
website came up, it appears great. I have bookmarked
it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply changed into aware of your weblog thru
Google, and found that it is truly informative.
I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful should you continue this
in future. Many other folks will be benefited out of your writing.
Cheers!

Fri, September 27, 2019 @ 2:20 AM

60. wrote:
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 12:53 PM

61. wrote:
If some one wants expert view about running a blog
after that i recommend him/her to pay a visit this weblog, Keep up the fastidious job.

Sun, September 29, 2019 @ 10:39 AM

62. wrote:
Wow, this paragraph is nice, my sister is
analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to let know her.

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 4:26 AM

63. wrote:
Very nice article, totally what I wanted to find.

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 6:31 AM

64. wrote:
I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing issues with your blog.
It appears as though some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and
let me know if this is happening to them too?

This may be a issue with my internet browser because
I've had this happen before. Kudos

Tue, October 1, 2019 @ 5:00 PM

65. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
However think about if you added some great
photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this blog could certainly be one of
the very best in its niche. Very good blog!

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 7:45 AM

66. wrote:
Thank you for any other great article. The place else could
anybody get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing?
I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the
look for such info.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 10:56 AM

67. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it
;) I'm going to come back once again since i have bookmarked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 11:24 AM

68. wrote:
I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, for the reason that if like to
read it after that my friends will too.

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 5:27 PM

69. wrote:
I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content for you
personally? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on most of
the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome website!

Wed, October 2, 2019 @ 7:50 PM

70. wrote:
I am truly thankful to the owner of this web site who
has shared this wonderful paragraph at here.

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 5:17 PM

71. wrote:
naken dejting porr grupp facebook dejting singlar i dalarna john holm porr natacha peyre porr kvinnor porr porr
sms barbie porr rough porr amatorbilder porr porr utan virus
gratis porr ipad taboo porr nude porr amator porr gratis olinda porr
lesbisk dejting presentation av sig sjalv dejting dejting
goteborg haftig porr porr aldre kvinnor porr sex kik dejting porr sajter ace wilder porr svenska porr
amatorer flygvardinna porr basta porr filmen bror o syster porr dejting
gotland porr rumpa tips att gora pa dejt tips dejt lobster porr porr
tuben porr brud svendk porr rodharig porr jennifer anderson porr porr novellerna zoo porr sperma porr linnea porr
ts dejting amandla porr elit dejting rattvisemarkt porr lesbisk porr kurdish porr
gratis porr videos

Sat, October 5, 2019 @ 5:09 AM

72. wrote:
This information is priceless. Where can I find out more?

Sat, October 5, 2019 @ 8:37 PM

73. wrote:
This post gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 7:01 AM

74. wrote:
I'm not sure why but this site is loading very slow for
me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem
on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Sun, October 6, 2019 @ 8:57 AM

75. wrote:
hi!,I like your writing so a lot! percentage we communicate more about your post on AOL?
I need a specialist on this house to unravel my problem.

Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

Mon, October 7, 2019 @ 10:34 PM

76. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
I must say you've done a amazing job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Safari.
Excellent Blog!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 4:54 AM

77. wrote:
Good response in return of this query with real arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 6:20 AM

78. wrote:
It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this outstanding
blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and
adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates
and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 5:56 PM

79. wrote:
Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a
captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours
and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 9:06 PM

80. wrote:
Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and excellent design.

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 9:30 PM

81. wrote:
I have read so many posts on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is in fact a
nice article, keep it up.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 5:02 AM

82. wrote:
We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You've performed an impressive activity and our whole neighborhood will be grateful to you.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 2:42 PM

83. wrote:
constantly i used to read smaller articles that as well
clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of
writing which I am reading at this place.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 9:26 PM

84. wrote:
I always emailed this blog post page to all my friends, as if like to read it next my friends will too.

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 10:09 PM

85. wrote:
It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I have read this post and if
I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
Perhaps you can write next articles referring to
this article. I want to read even more things about it!

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 4:28 PM

86. wrote:
What i don't understood is in reality how you are not really a
lot more well-liked than you may be now. You are very intelligent.

You already know therefore significantly in relation to this topic, made me
personally consider it from a lot of various angles. Its
like men and women are not involved unless it is one thing to do with Girl gaga!

Your personal stuffs excellent. All the time deal with
it up!

Sat, October 12, 2019 @ 9:15 AM

87. wrote:
Great weblog here! Also your site rather a lot up fast!

What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate
link on your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

Sat, October 12, 2019 @ 5:32 PM

88. wrote:
Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is
sharing data, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 2:51 AM

89. wrote:
Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that
I have truly loved browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 12:11 PM

90. wrote:
Hey there, You have done an incredible job.

I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

Sun, October 20, 2019 @ 1:57 PM

91. wrote:
Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but this article presents nice understanding yet.

Mon, October 21, 2019 @ 8:27 PM

92. wrote:
This piece of writing will help the internet people for building up new website or even a weblog
from start to end.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 9:55 PM

93. wrote:
That's 24 total sports betting choices in the state.

Sat, October 26, 2019 @ 6:50 PM

94. wrote:
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what
you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss
with my web site =). We will have a hyperlink trade agreement between us

Sun, October 27, 2019 @ 8:02 AM

95. wrote:
I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two
pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Sun, October 27, 2019 @ 1:46 PM

96. wrote:
It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this article as
well as from our argument made here.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 12:14 PM

97. wrote:
It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as
well as from our dialogue made at this place.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 9:44 PM

98. wrote:
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled
blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to
seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Wed, October 30, 2019 @ 1:44 PM

99. wrote:
Almanya Kitap Siparişi En Ucuz Kıtaplar

Thu, November 7, 2019 @ 1:56 AM

100. wrote:
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?

Thu, November 14, 2019 @ 7:10 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.


SOLVE IT SIMPLY